<$BlogRSDURL$>

8.25.2006

don't worry frank,
i'd take an elbow to the eye for you 


"I used to have a band, and now I don't"

nick and i went to see frank black (aka charles thompson) last saturday night at cozy southpaw. he played a great, charged set of his solo stuff - most of which i didn't know - and a couple of pixies songs. we even managed to snag a spot right up front, so i could actually see (except right after the elbow incident.)

that made me happy.

then i read this article, which made me sad. but i have to say, it definitely made me wanna see this:


a documentary filmed behind the scenes of the 2004 pixies reunion tour
opens at cinema village (aka the pee pee theater) on september 29th
on DVD november 7th

watch the trailer here



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?