<$BlogRSDURL$>

2.14.2005

Bright Eyes, Dumb Ass 

this is an article from Free Williamsburg. i'd like to claim that title, but i didn't think of that. that's from the article. wonder if this kid is playing at sxsw...

This is beyond messing with Texas

Bright Eyes' Conor Oberst, it seems, isn't a fan of Texas. He startled a sold-out audience at the Ridglea Theater in Fort Worth by slurring, "I don't know if you know this, but I hate your fucking state. I'd put a fucking gun to my head before I'd live in your state." Must have been kidding. Nah. If you went to see him, you weren't a "normal Texan," he continued, because "if you were a normal Texan, you'd probably be roping steers and raping Indians." Pretty strong stuff for a 24-year-old from Nebraska. Go shuck some corn.

Posted by freewilliamsburg

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?