<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.23.2009

my week. *sxsw absentee edition* 

i'm going to try and get back on my regular schedule of 'my week' mondays, and before osman floods us with sxsw stories and photos, i'm gonna slip in a posting real quick. i had some leftover yen in my pocket from my last trip to mccarren park, so on wednesday i went down to the financial district to exchange it. this is the church just east of ground zero. in the background is one liberty street plaza, the building that i worked in cleaning computers in the months following 9-11. and that's another story altogether.


what are 'alcohol drugs'? and how are they destroying my life? follow jesus? read the bible? um...according to the bible, jesus miraculously made alcohol out of water. so aren't you sending mixed signals, pal? get your shit out of my face. i've got yen to exchange for american dollars. which i'm going to spend on more alcohol drugs. oh god, my life....


damien had a birthday on wednesday night, and since everyone skipped town for sxsw, no one showed up. :(


well, rafi showed up. and nate. and me. but sans pans. geezus. i thought i swore to myself (you all) that i (you all) would never see me in my underwear on this blog again. man. the things i wouldn't do for a laugh (free drink).


ooooooh, i see. well that explains all the hasids. jerusalem is the new williamsburg.


open caption contest:


see, jacquie and elisa? sherrod DOES exist. and on saturday, he showed up to damien's birthday party...at sugarland. hmm, i'm not helping my cause.


this guy needs to cheer up.


yesterday i was down under the manhattan bridge overpass.


and with stickers like this floating around, i don't know that i would take my kid to any dumbo playgrounds...


whatever, i'm sure all the riff-raff are behind bars...

Labels: , , , , , , ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?