<$BlogRSDURL$>

9.14.2004

Inspired by chit-chat...Last Name Meanings! 

Do your own research however you want. I Googled "Last Name Meanings", filtered through all the "free trial" bullshit, and searched for what my name means, and any important Manske's of past. Here's what I found:

Robert Francis Manske was military personnel that was killed at Pearl Harbor.

"You want to be productive and feel useful, and enjoy helping solve problems. You like to be busy and not waste time. You have a need to be up front. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You have good recuperative abilities. You are determined. You can be quite inventive and quite curious."

A picture of Nathan Manske can be seen here. He has served the environment for 24 years, which is ironically how old I am.

Whoa!! My posting of my birthday party on the blog is on Google search if you type my name in. haha, that's funny. Well shit, I guess the whole world was invited.

Well darn. That's about all I could find about anything. You have to pay for all the genealogy sites, so I didn't learn as much as I thought I would. Oh well. I'm looking forward to seeing what anyone else finds out about themselves. But my Senior year in High School, I did indeed discover that we were goose-herders (not hurters, Tom). And yes, my family shield thing had a goose on it.

Have fun.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?