<$BlogRSDURL$>

7.01.2004

With great power comes great responsibility...and the best movie in modern history. 

That's right. Modern history. I saw Spider-Man 2 and it was frickin' amazing. But I'm a Spider-Man, comic book psycho, so don't take it from me. Take it from Rotten Tomatoes.

It has the current rating of Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (Academy Award for Best Picture in 2003). I'll keep everyone posted, whether you like it or not, when it deservingly shatters all the box office records (except for that damn Titanic, which no one seems to be able to pass in overall gross).

But seriously...damn good movie. It has my highest recommendation. And to top it all off, you get to laugh....no, no, I'm sorry, you get to MAFFICK at the Catwoman trailer before hand.

Let me know what you think after you see it. No sugar coating. If you didn't like it, I want honest opinions from non-comic book fans. I won't hurt you. beyond repair.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?